|New Built property||200.00|
|Approval of a new lease||200.00|
|Acting for a Lender in a contemporaneous mortgage||150.00|
|Direct Deed of Covenant with the Landlord||100.00|
|Landlord’s Licence to Assign a lease||150.00|
|Landlord’s Consent to Mortgage||150.00|
|Expedition of a transaction||150.00|
|Redemption of a Mortgage||150.00|
|Anti money laundering check||100.00|
|Introduction or change of a party midway||100.00|
|Arranging a title or other indemnity insurance policy||100.00|
|Bank money transfer||30.00|
1. This table applies to all conveyancing transactions involving purchases and sales of residential property up to the value of £1,000,000.00. If the value exceeds this amount please contact us to obtain transaction specific quote.
2. Our minimum charge on the value of the property will be a minimum of £600.00 (up to a value of £400,000.00) plus the applicable additional charges. 3. VAT as appropriate will be payable on top of all our fees.
4. Disbursements are not included in our fees. These are, mainly, various search fees, Stamp Duty, Land Registry fees, and all charges which become payable on the client’s behalf to third parties such as a Landlord of a leasehold property for registering a Notice of Assignment. These must be paid in addition to our fees. 5. In some cases our partners will allow discounts depending on the nature and the circumstances of the transaction such as prior knowledge of the client, transaction or the property.
6. We quote our fees on the basis that all work will proceed on a straightforward manner to an exchange of contracts and completion thereafter. However, we will revise our quote if it becomes necessary due to change in circumstances or clients’ instructions. 7. 7. We will confirm all our quotes in writing once the client gives us the instructions to proceed.
8. As the transaction progresses, from time to time, we will review and revise all our quotes as necessary and let the client know about it. 9. Our quoted fees will cover all the works to be done from the taking of initial instructions and up to notifying the client of the conclusion of the transaction by registration at the Land Registry.
10. We will make pro- rata refunds to the clients if a transaction does not proceed to exchange and completion for any good reason, depending on the circumstances.
11. In our experience, normally, a purchase or sale would take about three months to complete from the time the draft documents have been issued or received, as appropriately.